Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy World Vegetarian Day



In honor of the "World Vegetarian Day" I thought I would share some of my favorite plant-based meals from some of my favorite blogs or websites.


1. Angela Liddon's "15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta" from her blog Oh She Glows


One of my absolute favorite recipes from Angela's blog. Her blog is definitely worth adding to your favorites.


2. Hello Natural's "15 Minute Sweet & Spicy Cold Peanut Noodle" recipe


This recipe is again super easy and great for a work or school-lunch. I like to add a little more spice too it and even warm up the sauce on the stove while adding some shredded cabbage or/and soybean sprouts (which you can not make out anymore from the noodles after you toss them in the sauce).




Ok.. who does not love this combination? And if you are in a little bit of a time-struggle.. just cut the pumpkin in pieces and cut the baking time a little down. 

and last but not least... because I eat waffles pretty much all day.. if I could!

4. The Perfect Pear's "Banana Egg Waffles" recipe


I love waffles.. they are super easy mixed up with some peanut butter or/and banana slices on top.. love them equally with strawberries or blueberries and right now.. with some roasted apples and cinnamon. Super lecker! 

So here they are.. some of my favorite recipes which make for a fast and healthy meal-option that I like to prepare in advance and take to work.






No comments:

Post a Comment